quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2006

The girl, the boy and the crystal tower

18 para 19 DE JANEIRO DE 1995
I am travelling with my brother, and then we left the car and tried to claim up the green mountains. But then they turn out to be sand like, very white, but not so easy to claim. Then I saw this woman in the top of the mountain, but she vanished right away. Then I saw this Tuareg man passing by, in his majestically look like. When I reached the top, there is the desert. I start walking by myself and came to this huge convent, something between a monastery and a 7 stars hotel. Inside there are lots of people, monks mainly. And this two astonish woman. One of them look at me strait in the eyes, in a way that I felt even intimidated. Somehow, she’s in charge of the place, like she sees and controlles everything and everybody, but in a natural way. She is very beautiful and sophisticated. She’s red dressing. The other woman is the messenger, young and also beautiful, but dressed like a fancy soldier, with boots and stuff but no weapons. She is about to leave to the outside world, and she’s smiling and laughing and moving gracefully. I admire them both.
The monks seem like Buddhists, and they smile like children do. Then I realize I belong here. And I think "I must see everything. Details do matter, and in dreams you kinda forget these things, loosing the messages." And then I enter this small room and start to open this wall cabinet, but as I open the door, I found another one, and another one, and another one. All different, and astonishingly nice, in so many different ways, but... nothing more then doors opening to doors, and then there is this monk smiling at me, and he says "that's not the point, you see? This won't take you anywhere." He is not blaming me or whatsoever. Just pointing things the right way, so I left and walk, and walk inside this palace monastery, and find myself in this staircase outside the crystal tower, claiming up the stairs, and there were these young people, a boy and a girl, they were nine years old, and helped me to go inside. Outside there were the sea and some wind blowing. Inside we could see everything around, cause it was a round crystal tower. They asked me if I knew already the big kitchen, and I told them the monks showed me one but "it's not so, so big". Then they said "you didn't see anything. The big kitchen is huge. It's all this building shape under the basement. But very few of them know about it. We know indeed everyplace, everything, every secret of this place nobody ever heard about."
Then they told me they would show me everything, and they would tell me everything

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário