quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2009

This is not a dream tale

This is not a dream tale. It's more  like wondering about all those old and recent  dreams I've published for a change. It has been such an interesting and enlightening exercise realizing through them how it was then in my awakened life. Somehow they figure out to be a strong and twiested mirror of reality, altough  some of them provide much so much more information. I’m convinced that during dream time there is another scale where time doesn’t count the way it counts when we’re awaken.
Then I realize that some of my dreams would carry information from the future, which of course I couldn’t pick up then or now. But then, again, there is so much to know and to learn with and about dreaming.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário